PERE MARQUETTE RIVER FISHING REPORTS

April 15, 2024

Shop Hours – 8am to 6pm Monday thru Thursday & 7am to 6pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday Unfortunately, not much has changed since my last report.  This has been a tough spring run with much fewer fish then I can ever remember.  There are still...

April 8, 2024

Hey guys, sorry, this one will be short again... I've just had a few inquiries about reports and thought I'd better post something. John did a fine job in his April 1 report if you haven't seen it and the truth is I haven't...

April 1, 2024

Shop Hours – 8am to 6pm Monday thru Thursday & 7am to 6pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday We are working for each and every fish this year!  We have been coving water and bouncing up and down the river daily.  We have been extremely busy...

March 25, 2024

Shop Hours – 8am to 6pm Monday thru Thursday & 7am to 6pm Friday, Saturday & Sunday March-Madness is in full swing!!!  Chasing steelhead on the Pere Marquette River from Baldwin to Ludington!!!  We have been extremely busy on and off the river....Thank you!!!  The...

March 24, 2024

Hey guys, just a quick one from me as it's been a while and, quite frankly, I've been trying to hold off for better news. The stuff that you need to know is that the water is basically low and clear again and there...